Tampere <3

Go down

Tampere <3

Post  Vampireheartagram on Thu May 13, 2010 11:18 pm

Hi! I was thinking about, if someone lived in Tampere, that they could post some pictures here from it, 'cause I want to move there, but I can't really find so much about it...
Vampireheartagram

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tampere <3

Post  kaheli on Fri May 14, 2010 12:37 am

That's where I'll be staying in November...with my friend & co-DJ from Finnish Underground Radio...Enkeli and her fiance Aki Very Happy I can check with her to see if she has anything I could add for you, if you want Very Happy
kaheli

View user profile http://www.finnishunderground.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampireheartagram on Fri May 14, 2010 1:04 am

Oh yeah! That could be really nice!
Vampireheartagram

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenni on Fri May 14, 2010 8:26 am

Tampere is a nice city, many people like it....
I just usually go there at weekends with friends (cause we have a weekend house around the city), but i have to say that i like it a lot. still i wouldn't exchange it for Helsinki, but probably it's the second of my fav cities I love you i'm more than sure you'll like it there
Jenni

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampireheartagram on Fri May 14, 2010 8:28 am

Yeah, I really hope so too. It could be nice to visit it. But I'm not old enough my parents says..
Vampireheartagram

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenni on Fri May 14, 2010 11:34 am

Vampireheartagram wrote:Yeah, I really hope so too. It could be nice to visit it. But I'm not old enough my parents says..
i always said you're never old enough to start traveling... there are so many places around the world that one life wouldn't be enough to travel to all of them Smile my parents always let me go everywhere i wanted (even if i was really small- i went with some friends to Sweden for a weekend trip by ship when i was 15)...
it's better to let the child do what s/he would like than be overprotective... i think.
Jenni

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampireheartagram on Fri May 14, 2010 11:35 am

My father wanted to pay for the trip, but I didn't have an adult to go with, me and my friend was planing to go this summer, but then things changed... I hate it, I was so looking forward to it.
Vampireheartagram

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenni on Fri May 14, 2010 11:52 am

Vampireheartagram wrote:My father wanted to pay for the trip, but I didn't have an adult to go with, me and my friend was planing to go this summer, but then things changed... I hate it, I was so looking forward to it.
Sad oh sorry to hear that Sad but hei, always hopes dies last and i'm sure you will manage to get here one day Wink don't lose your faith. Smile
Jenni

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampireheartagram on Fri May 14, 2010 11:52 am

Jenni wrote:
Vampireheartagram wrote:My father wanted to pay for the trip, but I didn't have an adult to go with, me and my friend was planing to go this summer, but then things changed... I hate it, I was so looking forward to it.
Sad oh sorry to hear that Sad but hei, always hopes dies last and i'm sure you will manage to get here one day Wink don't lose your faith. Smile

I don't... I'm planning to move there, so I will get there once.
Vampireheartagram

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MustaJoutsen on Sat May 15, 2010 7:48 pm

I just want to add most of the bars and concert venues are K 18 which means "No go" under 18.
And just as an info for example the bar "Amadeus" is by now k 20 because some stupid fan girlies from whereever weren´t able to behave themselves

I like Tampere, it´s nice to be there for Party and meeting friends but beside that...
naaa nothing can beat for me Helsinki.
MustaJoutsen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenni on Sun May 16, 2010 10:51 am

MustaJoutsen wrote:I just want to add most of the bars and concert venues are K 18 which means "No go" under 18.
And just as an info for example the bar "Amadeus" is by now k 20 because some stupid fan girlies from whereever weren´t able to behave themselves
that's the only bad thing about it. I guess that could be the reason also behind POTF's Tammer performance being K-22 Suspect i don't see any other reason.
Jenni

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MustaJoutsen on Sun May 16, 2010 11:21 am

No I guess that was only just because it was decided that way.
Some bars also are K 22 or even K 24. It´s just the decission of the owner of the bar and the kind of customers he/she wants in her bar.

BTW POTF was in HKI K18 in Tavastia.

I totally love those K 20 or even K24 gigs. These gigs are just way more relaxed and no idiots screaming from the top of their lungs because singer XY or guitar player XZ is entering the stage...
MustaJoutsen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Loveillness on Sun May 16, 2010 11:25 am

MustaJoutsen wrote:No I guess that was only just because it was decided that way.
Some bars also are K 22 or even K 24. It´s just the decission of the owner of the bar and the kind of customers he/she wants in her bar.

BTW POTF was in HKI K18 in Tavastia.

I totally love those K 20 or even K24 gigs. These gigs are just way more relaxed and no idiots screaming from the top of their lungs because singer XY or guitar player XZ is entering the stage...

Hehe Smile How i understand you. I mean, i also dislike when some fans are ... overemotional in the "bad way". It's annoying.
Loveillness

View user profile http://twitter.com/loveillness

Back to top Go down

Post  MustaJoutsen on Sun May 16, 2010 11:29 am

It just sucks.
I am going to a concert to have fun, enjoy the music, meet friends and have a good time and not to go home and have my ear ringing from some totally overexcited teenage fangirls who just simply annoy the bloody hell out of me.
I am just "to old" for this and I am not willing to to that to myself anymore. Twisted Evil
MustaJoutsen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Loveillness on Sun May 16, 2010 11:33 am

MustaJoutsen wrote:It just sucks.
I am going to a concert to have fun, enjoy the music, meet friends and have a good time and not to go home and have my ear ringing from some totally overexcited teenage fangirls who just simply annoy the bloody hell out of me.
I am just "to old" for this and I am not willing to to that to myself anymore. Twisted Evil

No, actually, it doesn't depend on how old you are, i am 20 years old, but i aslo don't do that Smile it is individual.
Loveillness

View user profile http://twitter.com/loveillness

Back to top Go down

Post  MustaJoutsen on Sun May 16, 2010 11:34 am

XD good to know
I am just really done with this "kindergarden".
MustaJoutsen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum